The Ultimate Alpine Honeymoon
This Ultimate Alpine Honeymoon Package is all-inclusive. It features five nights’ in a luxury Lodge or Chalet Suite overlooking beautiful Lake Wakatipu and the high mountain peaks of the Humboldt Range. Enjoy flowers and champagne in your room on arrival, breakfast every day, a five-course dinner each evening and lunch for two on a day of your choice. On one of the evenings a private candlelit dinner for the couple is served in Blanket Bay’s exclusive Wine Cave. Please let us know which night you would like us to reserve for you.
If simply indulging at Blanket Bay is not enough, then there is an amazing array of adventure awaiting – trekking, skiing and heli-skiing, jetboating, kayaking, fishing, horse riding, trips to world famous Milford Sound plus 4WD tours to name a few. All readily on hand and easily organized.
For those that want to experience a romantic escape to the mountains, Blanket Bay has devised their Honeymoon Picnic addition. From the lawns of Blanket Bay the couple lift off via helicopter to fly to a choice of spectacular mountaintop locations overlooking Lake Wakatipu for a private gourmet champagne picnic.
Here they are left alone to enjoy the gourmet hamper, waltz to the melody of the mountain breeze or simply lie back and absorb the scenery. Location choice includes Lake Isobel, Sleepy Hollow, Hanging Rock, Emerald Tarn and on top of the spectacular Humbold Range. Naturally there is an additional cost for this remote once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Blanket Bay’s Ultimate Alpine Honeymoon package includes:
- Five nights luxury accommodation for two in a Chalet or Lodge Suite
- Bottle of champagne and fresh flowers on arrival
- Breakfast each morning
- Pre-dinner cocktails each evening
- Five course dinner each evening in a choice of locations, including exclusive private dinner for two in the Blanket Bay Wine Cave
- Lunch on a day of choice
- From 1 July to 14 October 25% off spa treatments
- Access to wide range of Lodge facilities within the all-inclusive tariff.
Special package rates:
- 15th Apr 2019 / 14th Oct 2019 ($6,250 + GST)
Contact us for information and reservations